Who We Are
We are a social enterprise and Community Contribution Company. Our social mission drives us and defines us. Our success is defined by the amount of social impact we make versus the amount of money we make. We care deeply about building stronger communities and leveraging technology to do as much good as possible. Who we are is a dedicated and hard working team of people that believe we can change the world. Our technology was built for the community but it is also being built by a community. Our partners, users and people like you are part of our team!
Our mission is to foster and recognize volunteerism and corporate citizenship in our local communities. Do Some Good brings individuals, community organizations and businesses together on one platform with a common goal of building a stronger communities together.
- As citizens, our health, happiness, and security depends on the strength of our community.
- Volunteers are the lifeblood of any community and should be recognized for their service.
- Businesses and their employees can be and should be a force for good in our communities.
- Businesses who demonstrate a strong commitment to communities and the environment should be recognized for their actions.
- Doing good is very good for business.
- Consumers should reward community minded companies through purchasing decisions.
- Businesses should support, encourage and reward employees for their efforts related to good causes.
- We should leave our community and world a better place for our children